Sunday, October 30, 2011

Thought that it would be fun to post the winners from the Costume Contest --there are twelve of them.  Would welcome comments.  The first three sets on are from the moderator of the contest.  There are so many really talented individuals on that it's difficult at times I looked at them and mine aren't nearly the quality of theres and I wonder why I joined except that I was so in awe of there artistic endeavors and sets that they do in fashion I have been trying to learn and trying to work on, but at times it's discouraging, but going up against like the 20,000+ that entered the recent Versace and H&M Contest that mine would have even been noticed was something....Hope that these will maybe interest anyone looking and might encourage others to join if they are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment